Demonstrate Pluscargo Brasil’s commitment to the security and privacy of data/information collected from users of the site.
2. EFFECTIVE DATE
The Policy becomes effective as of 03/15/2021 for an indefinite period, and may be revised and updated whenever necessary.
3. TO WHOM IT APPLIES
The Policy applies to visitors and registered on our Site, registered in Pluscargo Brasil events, and to Third Parties who visit our Offices.
4. GENERAL GUIDELINE
4.1 The Policy will be published and disclosed internally on our intranet and externally on the Website www.pluscargo.com.br and will be available for reading, according to the wording below, aimed at the specific audience – “SITE USERS AND THIRD PARTIES”.
4.2 We explain in the Policy, in a clear and transparent manner, to people who access and register on our Site, who register for events and who visit Pluscargo Brasil offices, what is done with the Personal Data that we process.
4.3 The following topics clarify for what purposes Personal Data is used, for how long, how it is possible to access, update and obtain additional information.
5. SPECIFIC GUIDELINES
5.1 We process data from people who access the Website www.pluscargo.com.br who register to request information and/or to receive communications that may be of interest to them; who register for events through our platform and who visit our offices, in the following categories:
• Registration data (name, ID, CPF, nationality, position, email, telephone, cell phone, company, area of interest, date of birth, gender, contact person, CCTV image);
• Behavioral data (pages on the Site accessed, origin of access – eg google search).
5.2 Pluscargo Brasil, as the controlling agent, will take decisions regarding the personal data processed within the scope of the relationship established with you.
5.3 We process Personal Data for the following purposes:
• Prospect customers through contact search via internet and social networks;
• Maintain Security and control of physical access to office facilities;
• Promote brand value and connect with new contacts and potential customers through sponsored events;
• Establish a customer contact channel through the Institutional Website;
• Enable online registration to events promoted by Pluscargo Brasil;
• Offer the legal services of interest to the User;
• Conduct relationship campaigns with potential customers.
5.4 We may share the Personal Data referred to in the Policy for the operation of our services, in the following cases:
• Operator Agents that handle your Personal Data in accordance with Pluscargo Brasil’s instructions;
• Technology service providers;
• Event organizing agencies to offer the services requested by you or that may be of interest to you; and
• Providers related to physical security whenever you access our office facilities.
5.5 Pluscargo Brasil uses cloud systems, for this reason it is possible that Personal Data is transferred outside Brazil (currently, to the USA), as they are the backup countries for data storage of our service provider. To ensure that your Personal Data is processed exclusively for the aforementioned purposes, we have adopted guarantees and safeguards such as specific clauses, standard clauses and global corporate norms.
5.6 When you do not authorize the registration in the mailing, Pluscargo Brasil will not be able to send you additional information beyond that requested.
5.7 Personal Data collected and processed will be stored until the purpose of the Treatment is exhausted or when there is no longer a legitimate purpose or legal and regulatory reason that allows Pluscargo Brasil.
5.8 We adopt safety standards established in applicable laws and regulations, such as:
• Training, governance, internal security policies;
• Control of storage on own or contracted servers
• Software to encrypt collected data;
• Protection against unauthorized access;
• Access authorized only to specific people to the place where your personal information is stored, as long as this access is essential for the development of the intended activity;
• Secrecy of professionals who access information/data;
• Application of administrative, disciplinary and legal sanctions applicable to employees and people who misuse their information, in violation of this Privacy and Information Security Policy;
• Absolute commitment to the principles established by applicable legislation, as well as to the storage and deletion of data, the latter when requested;
• Access to the Data Subject of all their information that is stored.
5.9 In the event of breach of Personal Data that are in our custody, we guarantee the full effort to remedy the consequences of the event.
5.10 In order to ensure your privacy and the protection of your data, Pluscargo Brasil will facilitate the exercise of the rights described in article 18 of Law 13.709/2018, General Personal Data Protection Law, as applicable, namely:
I – confirmation of the existence of Treatment;
II – access to data;
III – correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
IV – anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in breach of the provisions of the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data;
V – portability of data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
VI – deletion of Personal Data processed with the consent of the Holder, except in the cases provided for in art. 16 of the General Law on Personal Data Protection;
VII – information on public and private entities with which the controller shared the data;
VIII – information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of denial; and
IX – revocation of consent, pursuant to § 5 of art. 8 of the General Law on Personal Data Protection.
5.11 In order to meet the above requests, we will make all reasonable efforts in the shortest possible time, but you should be aware that:
• Any delay in service due to justifiable factors, such as the complexity of the request;
• Rejection of your request for formal reasons (for example, if you are unable to prove your identity) or legal reasons (for example, the request to delete Data that may be kept by force of law or regulation; request for a copy of a document that only will be provided if there is explicit consent; portability request due to the absence of specific regulations for the activity performed by Pluscargo Brasil).
5.12 For any hypothesis of impossibility to fulfill your request, Pluscargo Brasil will present the due reasons.
5.13 You can contact the multidisciplinary team in charge (DPO) of Pluscargo Brasil through the e-mail email@example.com to request the requests mentioned in the previous topic.
5.14 The Policy contains all the relevant and necessary information about the Processing of your Personal Data and, therefore, the complete reading of this document is strongly recommended.
5.15 If you still have any doubts, after reading this Policy in full, you can contact the multidisciplinary team in charge (DPO) by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.16 When you visit our Site, cookies are exchanged with your browser, when strictly necessary, for the functioning of the website and for performance and targeting purposes.
• By leaving a comment on the website, you can choose to save your name, email and website in cookies. This is for your comfort, so you won’t have to fill in your details again when you make another comment. These cookies last for a year.
• If you have an account and access this website, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
• When you login to your account on the website, we also create various cookies to save your account data and your screen display choices. Login cookies are kept for two days and screen options cookies for one year. If you select “Remind me”, your access will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
• If you edit or post an article, an additional cookie will be saved on your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data and simply indicates the post ID for the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.